Richmond Fed History

Spotlight

 
+ Share

August 19, 2014

Photo of Richmond Fed After Completion of 1931 North Addition

1931 building's north addition

The north addition to the Richmond Fed, 1931

The addition to the main building at 9th and Franklin Streets was approved by the Federal Reserve Board in January 1930 and construction began in July of that year. The addition was completed and occupied in August 1931. The building is now home to the Supreme Court of Virginia.

Contact Us
Bob

Bob McTeer talks about leading the Baltimore Branch and becoming president of the Dallas Fed.