Woodlawn Senior High School, Gwynn Oak, Md.
Congressman Elijah E. Cummings, the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, and other organizations will host a one-day foreclosure prevention workshop aimed at providing valuable information and assistance on homeownership preservation. Homeowners at risk of foreclosure will have the opportunity to discuss mortgage options with a housing counselor, an attorney, and a mortgage lender. Workshops will run all day.
The event is free and open to the public, but advanced registration is required. In order to be served, homeowners should provide copies of the following documentation:
• A detailed hardship letter
• Two most recent pay stubs for income verification and two months of the most recent bank statements
• 2009 and 2010 tax returns
• Default letters or late notices from the lender
• Foreclosure notices or threats of foreclosure from the lender
• A utility bill and a list of monthly household expenses
Homeowners who are delinquent on mortgage payments and face potential foreclosure
Deadline: June 25, 2011
Registration has closed. Thank you for your interest.