The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, in conjunction with the National Community Investment Fund (NCIF), invite attendees to the 2011 Annual Development Banking Conference. This premier event, offered over the course of three days will be focused on sharing best practices and actionable strategies for banks, thrifts and credit unions that provide financial services and catalyze economic development in low-income communities.
This conference is for professionals and organizations who are stakeholders in financing the economic development of disadvantaged communities, including:
• Officers, directors and senior managers of banks,
thrifts and credit unions
• Investors, investment bankers and managers
• Foundation and non-profit executives
• Consultants and technology suppliers
• Academics and researchers
Deadline: November 1, 2011
Registration has closed. Thank you for your interest.