These samples include questions based on the presentation and hypothetical situations.
- What are the goals of U.S. Monetary Policy?
Follow-up: Why don't the goals include helping a region of the country that is in a recession?
- What has been the most significant growth component of GDP over the past few years and why?
- How do foreign exchange rates impact U.S. inflation rates?
- What are the problems of using the money supply as an indicator of future economic performance?
- Why is it difficult to pinpoint the natural rate of unemployment?
- Explain how manufacturing capacity utilization impacts U.S. inflation rates?
- What impact does the FOMC announcement of a bias have on the financial markets?
Follow-up: How is this different from an actual increase in the target Fed Funds rate?
- How much attention does and should the Fed pay to the equity markets?